Saturday, April 2, 2011

Once again, into the fray...

I have tried keeping a blog before, but life kept getting in the way.  But now that I'm working on increasing my word output on a daily basis, maybe I'll be able to pull this off with more success than before!

I will be posting on a variety of topics, to include my travels in reading, and crafting, and in writing, and in daily life in general.

I'm a picky reader, so if you like the genre of the book I review, and you like well-told, well-written books, you may very well like the ones I will be showcasing here. I will see about adding links to Amazon, to make it easy for any of my readers to purchase the  book pretty quickly.

I'm an experienced, but not expert knitter, a beginning crocheter and sewer, a noob spinner and weaver, and an extremely experienced reader.

Read on at your own peril.  But I hope you enjoy the journey!

Shade and sweet water,

Corina

2 comments:

  1. I've never followed a blog but I look forword to follow your adventures. You are the one that really got me hooked on crafting. You where the person that gave me the confidence I needed to start doing so many things. I'm a novice at crochet, I like to embelish clothing. I love to sew but I haven't tried sewing many garments. I guess you could call me a confident beginnner quilter. We should get together soon and do some kind of crafty project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love that, Judy! :) I miss the shirts we used to embellish together! And I hope you enjoy the blog. Now I have followers, so I'll need to post every day. :)

    ReplyDelete